Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ella Chrysalis


Look at photo above. Okay, I'm not that fab at the photo thing and it's more a photo of my vase, BUT I'd like to introduce you to Ella. This Lorna's Laces is going to pop out of its chrysalis and emerge in an even more beautiful incarnation of itself(one would hope) but it might take some time. Will let you know how I get on.

Here are the pics of my lovely Noro Blossom Shrug. I know the sleeves are a weird length, but I cannot stand sleeves that drape nicely in the washing-up bowl (no, I do not have a dishwasher and I don't care). And I don't like rolling them up - it can ruin them. I love this shrug; it was so easy and is so warm and soft, not at all scratchy.
Must go and do some knitting. This blog thing is taking up valuable knitting time, but I'm enjoying it immensely.

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely, congratulations. I really like the shape of the sleeves.
    The wool is gorgeous too.
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I wonder if we could start a web ring for "more mature beginners"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankie, I wanted to reply to you but can't find your blog...........Don't know if you'll read this but the sleeves were just lucky! And you must get some Blossom right away!

    ReplyDelete